Our mission – Our vision
To provide numerous national, regional and international trade services (Import and Export) and commercial representation in the West African sub-region to meet the needs of the Agri-Food and Brewery Production Units.
To be a reference company capable of supporting the needs of agri-food production units and breweries all over the world in order to improve the quality of their service and make them more efficient.
To pursue a trade policy focused on the development and social concern of consumers of its products through its LGI-WORLD foundation.
The LGI-MONDE Outlook
- Encouraging African states to boost their agricultural policy
- Reach a sale of 50 million capsules by 2025
- Reach a sale of 2,000,000 glass packaging per year
- Accompany, support, train, help production units to market 100% natural fruit juices, hence the establishment of the Fruit Juice Show (SAJUF). This exhibition aims to create a platform for exchange, training and business, for professionals in the fruit juice production sector.
To accompany us in the realization of our ambitions, it is enough to adhere to our policy of using caps (capsules) of better quality.
Our Events – Projects
The fruit < sajuf=””> </>juice show aims to create a platform for exchange, training and business for professionals in the fruit juice production sector but also for all the players accompanying this sector.
SRA-AFRIQUE is a company that distributes organic fruit juices produced in Benin and the countries of the West African sub-region. It will be developed in collaboration with some partners in North Africa.
< La semaine=”” festive=”” des=”” jus=”” bio =””>Is a promotional action project that aims to enhance organic fruit juices produced throughout the sub-region and correct the eating habits of Benini by encouraging them to consume more 100% natural fruit juices.</ La>
LGI-MONDE offers you top quality services and products that meet the rules and standards of the international market. We already offer European-quality crown caps (capsules) in inks and varnishes, free of heavy metals made of recyclable steel. With the aim of customer satisfaction and the protection of the environment and territory. The production of this product is based on certain rules of good hygiene and standardization.
Certifications of crown caps marketed by LGI-MONDE:
- ISO 9000 since 1994
- ISO 14001 since 2002
- Compliance with the EU and/or FDA regulations for food contact; Compliance with EU Directive 94/62/EC ‘Packaging and Packaging Waste’; Hygiene ensured by HACCP method
LGI-MONDE offers you services and products of first qualities that meet the rules and standards of the international market. Already we offer crown caps (capsules) of European qualities in inks and varnishes, free of heavy metals in recyclable steel. With the aim of customer satisfaction and the protection of the environment and territory. The production of this product is based on certain rules of good hygiene and standardization.